Written by: B R
Last modified: 15th March 2017
This will be our fifth time entering the Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon Relay. For two years in a row we have now won the fastest female category, but we have many runners who just run for fun as well. It is such an amazing and inspirational day with a total of lots of money raised, and so many runners on the course wearing our t-shirts.
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to take part in the Yorkshire Marathon Relay which takes place on Sunday 8th October 2017. If you are joining one of our teams, all we ask is you try and cover the cost of entry by raising more than £50, and have fun!
To join the relay you have a number of options:
- You can get a group of six together and let us know everyone’s names and we’ll register you
- You can send us your details, request a leg to run and we’ll add you to one of our relay teams
- You can contact the marathon organisers and enter the 10 mile race and we will supply you a fundraising kit
- You can be an absolute hero and nominate us as your chosen charity for the full marathon and we will supply you a fundraising kit
Places are filling up fast so contact us now to join the team. email@example.com
By running for OSCAR’s PBTC you will receive:
- OSCAR’s PBTC t-shirt
- Yorkshire Marathon Relay running vest
- A fundraising pack full of advice plus enthusiastic support from us before, during and after the event
- An invitation to party with your team mates after the race
For marathon tips from the Plusnet Marathon blog click here: